Become an Advocate
Tell Others About Us
- Like us on Facebook. Comment, tag, and share our content to help spread this life-giving message.
- Post new photos of your sponsored child on social media. Share the cuteness!
- Reach out to your church’s leadership.
- Encourage your church to participate in Orphan Sunday and recognize our work on behalf of orphans.
Invite Elijah To Your Small Group Or Company
Please help us raise awareness for Hands of Love by hosting Pastor Elijah at a dinner, small group, or workplace event. As a seasoned pastor and teacher, Elijah will bless, challenge and encourage your gathering with a message that is customized to your needs and timeline. Please contact Nora Charlesworth for details.
Invite New Supporters
- Encourage your family and friends to sponsor a child. Did you know that the majority of our sponsorships come from the friends and family of current Hands of Love partners? Because less than 2% of our annual budget is spent on fundraising, we rely on friends of the ministry to spread the word. Aside from praying for and providing for your child, the greatest gift you can give is sharing our mission!
- Give a presentation or invite us to give a presentation at your church or small group. Request an Advocacy Toolkit for helpful ideas and materials.
- Invite your friends to donate to a specific fund that you are passionate about: text books, water wells, medical care, or another need. We make it easy for you to coordinate a fundraiser for your friends and family. To start planning your drive, please contact Nora Charlesworth.
We desire to build deep, long-lasting relationships with our church partners. Whether your church wants to focus on mission trips, sponsoring children, evangelism, equipping rural Ugandan pastors, or women’s ministry, we customize our partnerships to meet your congregation’s specific needs.